Thursday, December 14, 2006

FR: First Night out After AoA


FR: marina Thursday night

Aug 5th 2005


Hey guys! Here's my little FR. I hit the Marina up with my buddy who is a natural. Saw Ben, Steve, Vince & Matador out there. They have a have all done the workshop so it was a good time. Anyways, I did my warm up sets on the streets and hit the matrix first. My first set was a lone wolf HBblonde at the bar. I opened her with two girls making out/cheating routine. For those of you that haven't heard it…"Two girls making out, one has a boyfriend… does it count as cheating?" I will then follow up with a store about my Christian "friend" who is dating this hot party chick who makes out all the time with her friends. Well, it’s usually a fun and little playful thing, but this chick gave me a thesis quality answer on it. I busted her on being too logical, but she wasn't in a playful mood it seemed. She ordered her drinks and brought them back to her friends. But then she came walking back, reengaged me, and accused me of being the "friend" that I referred to in my story. NICE! It was on like Donkey Kong now. We had some really good banter going and I was kino-ing her a lot. I used the marina girl credo routine on her. She accused me of being an LA guy, etc. We keep the banter going lightly but were definitely moving into rapport. Things were going as planned.

THEN, out of nowhere the COCKBLOCK of the century comes stumbling into the set. It's this drunk softball player looking lesbo chick, UGlesbo, who had been eyeing me all night. She busts in telling me that I look like a backstreet boy. Ok….back to banter.

Well, it actually worked in my favor for awhile because the UGlesbo was asking me all kinds of rapport questions that I had been playfully talking to the HBblonde about. My responses were total lies that were funny to HBblonde because she knew I was full of shit. I just took a hot chick frame and ran with it. Then UGlesbo starts engaging my target who is starting to wig out because it was socially an uncomfortable situation. Stage left, next enter the HBblonde's friend HBfriend. Now, this is when I lost all control because HBfriend was drunk and just as sloppy and UGlesbo. She takes over the set from UGlesbo (good thing) but starts qualifying me. I go back into banter which, HBblonde is loving, but HBfriend doesn't know what to do with. Now, UGlesbo is trying to get back into the mix and I have a barrage of questions that I am trying to tactfully defend off from HBfriend and UGlesbo. HBblonde is still in set and enjoying the fact that I am being literally attacked, but it was going nowhere fast. My buddy saw this happening and literally dragged me out of it!

Next, the City Tavern. Vince (PU101 intern) opened this two set and asked me to wing with him. I let him open and waited. I was really waiting for him to build up the attraction and let it get to a peak before I entered set. I was just watching the energy of the group and waiting for it to peak. I waited about 5 minutes (it seemed forever) and busted in with, "Are these girls giving you trouble?" Earlier he had told me that the blonde was his target, but he switched it up and went for the brunette. I did an AWESOME job isolating the blonde leaving him isolated with the brunette girl. I figured it'd practice my attraction material and if I ran out, just go into rapport to keep her busy until Vince had closed. Same shit as before. Ran two girls making out, my story, marina girls credo, library girl banter. Ran out of canned stuff and was bullshitting and going for some rapport. After about 20 minutes she realized that Vince and I had completely split the two girls apart. The blonde did a pull away to the brunette to get more drinks at the bar…my bad. Tried to stop it, but to no avail. Vince went for the number close, but it was unsuccessful. I went in and out of a bunch more sets, but none worth mentioning at this point because I'm too tired to continue on with a longer FR.

Although I did see Ben go into this narly 3 set sitting down at the Matrix. And by narly I mean, hot chicks in a difficult logistical opening location. He was even AMOGed and seemed to handle it exceptionally well. It looked solid from where I was at. WTF happened?

Hitting North Beach soon. More to come.

(Added: The North Beach trip is chronicled in the North Beach Bop Series)


Joe "The frat boy" Hurricane

No comments: