Thursday, December 14, 2006

FR: The First One!



FR: Sat night o’kearneys Walnut Creek

July 5 2004


Hey guys, this my first field report and I'm welcome to any adviceand criticism. Went out with a group of friends to Walnut Creek and ended up at O'Kearny's for the first time. I was amazed by the club itself…so bad and sleazy that it was almost cool. I'm not used to full on airport style metal detectors at clubs, let alone in Walnut Creek. If guys are planning on sarging in Walnut Creek I recommend hitting there first for your warm up sets, or even for the whole night. It's hard not to feel superior relative to the company yet, there were plenty of attractive chicks. The best part was that everyone was afraid to talk to girls early in the night. You can't wait too long though because by the end of the night the liquid courage had kicked in and the cave-manning had started. This is the story at a lot of places, but it seemed way exaggerated at this particular bar.

Anyways, relative to the nicer bars and even rock n roll clubs I have been going to lately, this place was a freak show. Lots of "dirty old men" sitting around the dance floor just gawking at the ridiculously hot, but "just 21" chicks dancing. If you even have decent game chicks will love you relative to the "normal" crowd. That being the case I decided I would open their opinion about the club and why they would come to a establishment that seemed pretty this awful(BTW, most said the music).

I Opened a two set of girls walking by that had been dancing on a platform together. I negged them because this scary old man with one of the most amazing mullets I have ever seen had hopped on there and started grinding on them.

Joe: You two get my super rocking high-5 for the night(give her a high-5)

HBlatina: Oh thanks

Joe: Yeah, you and mullet man make a great couple
(she was a ditz and totally missed the neg)

HBlatina: thanks for the compliment(completely fucking serious)

They walked off after that, but I reopened later when I was leaning with my back against the bar. She was dancing next to me and sort of bumped me, so I turned to her:

Joe: excuse me, could you not bump me (completely serious)
(when I turned around I bumped her pretty hard)


HBlatina: hey!
(laughing)

HBlatina: hey you gave me a compliment earlier

Joe: If that's the way you want to look at it HAHAHA

More BS talk that I don't remember, but I seen a HB8.5 right behind her waiting to get to the bar. We were sort of being assholes because there were a lot of people trying to get drinks, and we just posted with our backs to the bar taking up valuable ordering space.

HB8.5: Hey, do you think you could let me take your spot real quick?

Joe: I don't know…the best spot at a bar is against the bar, and to be honest I don't even know you.

HB8.5: I promise I'll give it back…I'm a girl, you can trust me!

Joe:
HAHAHAHA, I should trust you because you're a girl?!

HB8.5: hahaha

HB8.5: Well, if you don't move, I'll move you!
(Proceeds to squeeze in next to me and push me out)

Joe: You know I was just about to open up to you and make a real connection…and what happens, you go and an STEAL the spot from me (I said it very dramtically and then I turned around and shut her down)

She re-engages me by stroking my chin and using her hand to turn my head back towards her

HB8.5: (whispers into my ear) don't worry sweetheart you can trust me

(I looked her dead in the eye, then looked her up and down with a suspicious face and turned away…)

That was really powerful body language and had an immediate reaction that got the "I can't believe he just fucking did that look." I just continued talking with the female friends I had walked in with. She re-engaged me again the same way as before….

HB8.5: I can't believe you're talking to her…you're already cheating on me

Joe: You know what, you're trouble aren't you…I think we need to end this conversation right now…you're a predator…a sexual predator!

I couldn't even finish sexual predator routine because she was laughing so hard. I keep up the frame that she was trouble for awhile and told her that our relationship wasn't working out. That also got a great reaction and she just kino-ed me more and more. She had been trying to dance with me while waiting for her drink the whole time. So I brought that up.

Joe: You know, if you wanted to dance with me you just have to ask… we don't need to play games.

HB8.5: I already did (with a sly smile and walks out to the dance floor with Ug friend)



It was On for sure…

Wasn't ready to leave my spot at the bar, because it was still early and I was supposed to be hanging out with my friends, not closing on a chick so I didn't follow. Figured I'd make her wait anyways.

Sarged a few other sets that came by the bar, but mostly bullshitted and caught up with my friends. On the way out, I figured I would take a scan of the dance floor and see what would happen. Found her right by the platform by herself and she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and start grinding me hard. Danced with her like that for awhile. Tried for a tongue-down because I was getting that vibe, but she backed off, so I bit her neck and pulled her hair gently. She moaned when I did that and ran her nails down my back and told me that I was trouble. Got a lot more intense physically, but I didn't go for the tongue-down again because I was thinking about how I should get her digits from here because I needed to leave with my ride. It was just escalating physically and I didn't want to stop that at the time. Handed her my cell phone and told her to be creative. This situation was extremely difficult because we were on a LOUD dance floor and could hardly hear each other. She put something in, but when I was walking out I realized she forgot to hit save. I went back in and she was dancing with someone else. I made her tell it to me this time and entered it myself… she paused for a second during the last 4 numbers. I thought that she might have given me a fake number and called her on it and said I didn't want it if it was fake. She insisted that it was real. This was happening as she was climbing onto one of the elevated platforms and was awkward. I wasn't convinced it was real and asked her Ug friend because I didn't want to save it if it was fake. She pulled her phone out and confirmed it was real. I walked out after that.

Called the number today and the "line was not in service."

Not sure if it was a fake, or something was up with her phone. I don't think her friend was lying when she said it was real, but who knows. No worries either way though. I'll try it later, but if not I can chalk that one up to experience.

If anyone wants to sarge out in Walnut Creek I'm down.

Later
Joe

No comments: