Sunday, December 24, 2006

FR: Friday debauchery

Aug 29th 2005

Mark, Whit, Sameer and I hit the town Friday night. Sameer and myself have been going out consistently and so have Mark and Whit so now we were combining our powers together It had been a long week for me and I was ready to blow off some steam. I live on No-Doz come Friday nights. I recommend to any working person because it will amp your energy up for the evening after a long week. But, hey it's cool if you're not a pill-popper like me.

Anyways, we knew of two big parties and were planning on doing some catching up with each other. We all meet at some Thai restaurant early. After dinner we start walking to Suite 181 for the friendster party but decide to warm up a swig.

Sameer is an approach machine and I think it threw Mark and Whit a little off when he walked in and was into set in less than 5 seconds. Having been out with Sameer I followed suite and next thing I know we are all in warm up sets. We all finish off and our first set and Sameer and Mark get into set with these two super hot chicks who are definitely the hottest girls there.

At this point we had already been in the bar for at least 15 minutes so I hung back with Whit just watching their set. It was solid. Good banter and Kino from the outside perspective. Then they started isolating the two girls. So smooth. At some point they ejected and re-joined Whit and myself. Then we told Mark to go back and close and he did. Fucking warm up set of hot girls that closed so easily and he has no intention of calling her at all! I wasn't in set so I'll let Sameer and Mark write about that one.

We ended up not going to Suite 181 nor the Levi's party due to huge lines so we all hopped in a cab up to North Beach. We went around and I personally didn't have any real memorable sets, but everyone was opening. We bounced around for awhile opening and winging with each other. I'm getting better at winging with Sameer. He had a lone wolf at the bar but her male friend walked over and looked like he might blow him out. I just engaged him and isolated him so Sameer could continue. So we finally ended up at Sip. It had been a long day and evening and the night seemed to be winding down.

Then I got a text message.

I had closed that Italian chick a few weeks before. I even called back right before one of our conference call. It was a very weak close and an even weaker call back. No attraction or banter, just lame rapport on the phone. She text messaged me to come meet her at Kell's. Booty Call?

I actually was going to go to stay with the group, but Sameer forced me to go and said they'd meet me down there later. It was already around 12:45. I get down there and she's been drinking but pumped to see me. She gets me in the door for free and gets me free drinks because she knows the bartenders.

Whit had decided to call it a night, but Mark and Sameer did show up later. They stuck around for a bit, but were going to take off. The italian chick saw them getting ready to leave and thought they would drag me away. So she starts kinoing everyone to keep us around. One of the funniest things ever! She was doing all the shit we had learned in the workshop on us like if we were ADD girls not paying attention and getting ready to leave.

Anyways, Mark and Sameer leave me with Nicole(Italian) and Nikki(her friend). At this point I haven't been running game, just drinking and dancing with the girls. Then Mark comes rolling back in. At the time I didn't know this, but apparently he had made out with Nikki before he left and had decided to come back for shits and giggles.

Well, long story short, we pull the girls back to his pad in the mission. He disappears with his girl into his bedroom and I'm out on the couch with mine. Its funny how stuff you hear starts to automatically flow now. We were messing around and my chicks breaks the flow to let me know that "we're not having sex tonight."

I just remember back to some wisdom that I heard that said, when you hear that line, it means the opposite because she is thinking about sex and throwing out last minute resistance. I just agreed with her and proceeded. She just kept saying that "we shouldn't be doing this," and that "you're bad." I just kept laughing because this stuff cracks me up when girls react exactly the way I've been told that they would.

We were having a great time but then next thing I know its about 5:30am and I just remembered that I told my parents they could use my truck at 7am to drive up to Davis, Ca and move my sister out of her college dorms. FUCK! I had to split because my truck was in North Beach and I needed to get a cab from Mission to North Beach and then try and drive from North Beach to Castro Valley before 7 am. Not cool, but I didn't have a condom, nor was I in the mood to break past more LMR, so I had to bail. Pretty sure Mark closed his girl. Good times.