Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Project New York or Playboy Mansion East?



Ok, ok, ok. I’ve been gone, but…Fck! I just moved to New York and I’m currently living in a studio apartment with 5 guys!

Ok, ok, ok it’s really not that bad. In fact it’s actually really good. I moved into a 2,500 sq ft duplex with a private additional 1,000sq ft roof deck overlooking the manhattan sky line with built in sound system and jaccuzi. It also is a totally custom place with blue iridium tile bathroom, feng shue wood panel walls, additional loft level, and a custom kictchen. Right now, they’re constructing the loft level to put two additional bedrooms for my roomies Sean, Ben, Dan, and Frank. Until then we're sort of confined to a 500 sq ft section of the house.

Now, that I’m sort of getting settled, I will continue as planned. Here are a few pics.



No comments: