Thursday, March 1, 2007

Female Friends, Social Circles, and the quickest way to get better with Women


I have always kept female friends around. It’s always included girls that I have always been completely platonic with and girls that I have dated, either seriously or casually. I’m the type of person I like having friends around and I especially can appreciate female energy.

I realize though not all guys are like this. Some guys just like having guys around. Maybe just because that’s what they’re used too. Some guys don’t keep many friends around at all. But, something that I have noticed is that guys who are truly good with women keep just as many female friends as they do male friends.

Interesting. Seems obvious doesn’t it? If you’re reading this, I’m sure you’d like to improve your skills with women. So, let me ask you? How many close female friends do you have?

If you don’t, how come?

If you don’t have a lot of close female friends around you, I’d be willing to bet that you never really have had close female friends – other then a girlfriend here and there. If you want to get better at reading and understanding women, the quickest way is to have female friends.

I was talking to some “PUAs” the other day. By the way, I don’t like that acronym and use it to describe guys new that think it’s about tips, tricks and techniques – basically out of touch with reality.

Anyways, they were talking about how they never stay friends because they make the “ho say no.” I think there is an element to the statement that can helpful to certain guys who aren’t used to escalating, but that’s typically not the context for it. Whatever the case, these guys basically thought keeping female friends was NOT important.

So for you “PUAs” out there who think this isn’t important, ever heard of social circle game? For you guys that understand money – not women, let me put it this way. Female friends are not all that different from making financial investments where you can make residual income. One female friend that you keep a genuinely close connection with can be your gateway to many other women. In fact if you meet a very social chick who’s cool, you potentially could have a limitless supply of her friends always in and out of the dynamic.

The rest of the world, who doesn’t like to meet people in bars, coffee shops, grocery stores, speed dating events, likes to meet through their social circle. In fact, this is the preferred way for most of the world to meet people.

Just like VISA and MASTERCARD.

So, let me offer so different advice. You could go out and do 10 cold approaches and try and date those women. Maybe it will work out, maybe it won’t, but in either case you’ll only have access to those ten women.

Or

You could go out and make 10 female friends. You can practice flirting with them, you can connect with them, and never escalate to something physical. When it’s said and done you have the opportunity to meet more women, then just those ten women, by just being friends with them.

Think about it, just because things are platonic doesn't mean you can't practice flirting. You make 10 new friends and you have 10 new people that you can practice flirting with - this is how you really make a lasting change. I flirt with everyone because I have become that guy. I practiced it until it became natural and I started by practicing on my female friends.

If you like to talk about “modeling reality” and “naturals” this is what they do. "Naturals" keep girls around them all the time, platonic and non-platonic. They always keep women around who are friends, and those women always bring more women around, and they didn’t have to do one single cold approach and are still very successful with lots of different women on a regular basis.

Think about it.

No comments: