Friday, December 15, 2006

North Beach Bop #2


I believe this FR was Saturday night of the same weekend as North Beach Bop #1.

Hit the town with Sameer again. Big props to Sameer for noticing I was locked up (Approach Anxiety) in this swank joint early in the night. He forced me into Kells (college-esque scene)which got me going. I didn't do too many sets, but had some interesting ones. I'm still having problems starting off the night.

Set#1

This really wasn't a set because it was a bunch of dudes, but they tried AMOGing me so I felt I should include it in the field report. I was sitting at the bar and this guy walks up to order a drink and says thatI my hair looks like the drummer from Green Day. Well, I play drums, like green day, and even like tre cool, the drummer. SO I responded with "hey thanks man." He looks at me funny and says that it wasn't a compliment and I responded with, "Rock N Fucking Roll!" in a I don't give a fuck kind of voice. He really didn't know what to do, but he was drunk. He's telling me he hates punks and I just agree with him. He didn't really know how to respond because I looked like a fucking rock star and assumed I'd be pissed. Still not giving much of a shit, I act like a hot chick and half pay attention to him. Next thing I know he starts qualifying himself...WTF?!?! Guys are so retarded and I finally understand why we all have such a huge advantage. He starts telling me he hates house-mates that are punks and that they don't respect his shit and that I should come by his gym, etc etc. His buddies join in and the whole group started to qualify themselves. Weird, but interesting situation.

Set#2

We leave and head over to Kells because I needed a change of vibe. I see this 3 set and just opened with a situational question. They open right away. I was there with Sameer and one other buddy and so we all engage. Not the best plan, but this was still a warm up. I start vibing with the girl I opened. She's a full-blooded italian girl, so I bust on her for being a firecracker. I bring her friends in on it. It was super easy to bust because she fit the typical over- emotional firey italian girl and her friends confirmed that. Set got blown when they went to get more drinks, but she told me that she would come find me later. She did. After some game playing she dragged me out on the dance floor. I got a few tricks up my sleave for dancing and got fairly sexual with her quickly. Kino got very heavy. Guys...one of the best moves you can do. If you're close and bodies are touching and totally vibing, then reach up and put her hair behind her ear. This is just a test to see how comfortable she is. If she's cool with it go on, if not, you'll need to back off. If she's cool bring her closer to you. Then take your hand and slide it up her back to the back of her head so that your hand is in her hair. Then make a fist with your hand. This basically pulls her hair, but does so in a fairly gentle way. While doing this, pull her head back gently and lean down to smell her neck right under her ear. This is a very sexual move and will advance the sarge significantly. Anyways, I did this manuever and this prompted some hardcore grinding. Not wanting to waste my night with her the whole time, I told her I had to bounce. She quickly asked for my number. Nioce! She even texted messaged me at about 12:30am that same night.

Set#3
After the italian chick went to get drinks, I noticed my buddy in a two set, so I jumped in. I engaged the whole group with, "are these girls giving you trouble?" He seemed to be interested in the brunette so I engaged the blonde. I asked in a mildly accusing way if she was a marina girl and she was NOT pleased with that. I followed up with the credo, but this chick was NOT having it. She just said, "What the fuck are you talking about?" In hindsight, I think she was lower self-esteem and I over gamed. This would have been the time to bust out the handshake and say, "my bad, I was just trying to be cool, I'm Joe," but I forgot. Oh well. I bounced after I closed the italian girl to Amante.

Set#4
Sameer and my buddy were in a seated two set and next to them was an even hotter 2 set. I opened them with another situational. They were at a table and sitting along the wall, so I sat in the empty seats across from them. When they answered I couldn't hear them at all, so I got up and sat right next to one of them. I had my back to sameer and then followed up with that I was going to hang out with them until my buddy was done gaming his girls, while nodding to sameer. They laughed at that and we went straight into banter. I busted one girl from being from the OC and they other from being from NY. I ran the marina girl credo, which they LOved! This was a really cool conversation and I had them laughing and hi-fiving me a lot. They both ended up having boyfriends (I think?!) so I stayed in getting some social proof until I saw another set.

We bounced over to Northstar which was awesome last night, but NOT happening tonight. I think I was partly hoping to see the 12th grade teacher, but there were hardly any chicks there in the first place, let alone any hot ones that looked like Kirstin Dunst. I've decided these places are fickle and you just need to hunt around until you find out where the action is going on at. Anyways, so we headed back to Amante where we had just walked out of. There were a few sets, but not too many. My buddy opened a few, but he's got a long way to go with his game and they got blown very very quickly. I went back to the two set, with boyfriends and was just hanging out.

Set#5
My buddy finally scored two chicks that wanted to go get Pizza! I was pumped until we got outside and they were old and NOT too hot. We hop in line at Golden Boy and are just vibing. Once again I defintiely got slated into the young punk rocker category. So I blew there socks off when I told them that eventually I want to be a kindergarten teacher. They went from bitchy girls, shit testing the hell out of me to totally sweet sophisticated ladies. The identity that is opposing Rockstar/Kindergarten Teacher is much much more powerful than I had originally thought. Two nights in a row, that has had very powerful results. After attraction that is definitely where I need to go. It works way better since tonight I was trying to do the rockstar look.

I didn't open half as many sets as the night before, but they were much longer sets so it was a trade off. I still want to try and get 100 sets in before the Day Game workshop...we'll see. Looks like I need to start warming up early so I am hot starting around 9pm rather than not hitting my groove until around 12am. Starting off is still a sticking point for me. I need to really dial in what gets me in the right state to game. Anyone else having trouble? I also didn't do street warms ups this time. That may have been the problem. I did however go for banter and kino much much quicker which was one of my goals. YEah!

One step at a time I guess.

No comments: